返回列表 发帖

Can not read EMMC chip

I have tried all of the auto configurations but have not been able to read any number of chips that I have tried - they work in other readers.  I have the BGA169 adapter and I always get the message when try either Analysis or Read - nothing seems to work for EMMC chips.

APP Version : 11.90   Model : T56  MFG:2020-10-28
     Device : AUTO EMMC_8B_1.8V @BGA169(recommend)
1 Programmer Connected.
  Device 1: XGecu T56 Ver: 00.01.55
       USB POWER VOLTAGE: 04.83V
       USB SPEED MODE: HS 480MHZ
  < Analysis  IC >
    Pin Detected Passed.
      * Clock Frequence is 8.000 MHZ   *
      1..Emmc Initialization ......
      Failed  -- CMD1 No Responed Status: 00000000

Thank you,
Chris Short

The chip is a SanDisk SD1N51-4G and SDIN8DR1-16G - both chips read just fine in other simple EMMC readers that plug into a SD card type reader.  I have now updated the software and the firmware with no change. IMG_5496.jpg IMG_5497.jpg

There is not much to the adapter but I am pretty sure there is something wrong with it - it has never worked - it clearly is able to see when a pin is not making contact as once in a while I will put in a chip and it will tell me a pin is not making contact, reposition and it passes.  I am sure it is not a problem of the part just not being in the PDF - there is a standard for reading EMMC chips and these are just run-of-the-mill chips, I have hundreds to choose from.  It does not get past the first command, I will have to scope out the power, CMD and CLK.  In the mean time I have ordered the version 2 of the adapter - it looks pretty much the same to me, maybe a few more pins - probably making up for skimping on the first go-around.

The capacitor measured 170nF, removed and now...WORKING!

Thank you, I have the version 2 coming in the mail but now I get down to what I needed to do.
Chris Short

返回列表 回复 发帖