返回列表 发帖

Help me solve the problem with T56.

Hello dears!

Dear friends, the programmer stopped working after the latest update (v12.66).
When updating (v12.66) it still worked until I turned it off.
Now, after turning it on, the computer does not detect it at all, there is no sound signal and nothing appears in the device manager.
When the programmer is turned on, the LED either lights up or flashes.
I checked it on two computers and changed the cable.
Please help me restore this (T56) device.

[attach]2133[/attach]
Hello dears!

Dear friends, the programmer stopped working after the latest update (v12.66).
When ...
Test 发表于 2024-2-23 10:59

Hello,            Reinstall software 12.63, it happen the same to me. The problem
appear to be the application not the device. After that reinstall 12.66 and if like me
it asks to flash firmware again to 1.72, it remain 1.71, ok! Done a self test ok!
Hope it help you, or not!

Rgds

Здравствуйте, переустановите программу 12.63, у меня произошло то же самое. Проблема
появляется...
Albano.Matos 发表于 2024-2-23 13:12

Thanks buddy but it didn't help me. The computer does not see the device at all. I also have a PIC programmer, can I get the firmware to flash it myself (PIC32MZ1024EFF064)? Is the firmware publicly available? What will manufacturers say about this problem? Help me please.

Thanks buddy but it didn't help me. The computer does not see the device at all. I also hav ...
Test 发表于 2024-2-23 18:08

You can use the procedure to recover, first jumper it and if it appear ok, reflash it,and if sucessful do a self test.Do it if you want at your own risk :(
Screenshot 2024-02-23 045922.png

Вы можете использовать процедуру для восстановления, сначала перемкните ее, и если все в порядке, перепрошейте ее, и я ...
Albano.Matos 发表于 2024-2-23 18:21

Does not help.
The programmer behaves like a brick. When a jumper is made, the LED blinks a little more intensely and nothing happens.
As you can see the incoming cable, the lines will enter the PIC chip, perhaps there is a problem with it or its firmware?

Does not help.
The programmer behaves like a brick. When a jumper is made, the LED blinks  ...
Test 发表于 2024-2-23 19:04

It looks an hardware error. Sometimes Admin post a tip, hopefully. :(

Похоже на аппаратную ошибку. Надеюсь, иногда администратор публикует подсказки.
Albano.Matos 发表于 2024-2-23 21:32

Thank you Albano.Matos, you are a good person!
Alas, nothing helps.
I connected the PIC programmer to the PIC32MZ1024EFH144 and tried to read it.
I read it, but it’s complete nonsense.
It seems that what was in it is no longer there.
Now I need to buy (PIC32MZ1024EFH144 - I think the reason for the malfunction is in it) and flash it with firmware, but who will give me the firmware?
I used this programmer very rarely and it went bad out of the blue.
Why release an update if it can cause harm?
I contact the manufacturers.
Is it possible to buy a PIC32MZ1024EFH144 microcircuit already programmed from you???

Thank you Albano.Matos, you are a good person!
Alas, nothing helps.
I connected the PIC prog ...
Test 发表于 2024-2-24 07:29

Hello, sorry i dont have parts for it, or any dump.
As a last tip, have you tried to run it with external power connected ( 5 to 5.5v 500ma ),
normal not needed or recomendad? Any Change?

If you need parts you may try to ask in the place of purchase.

Hope it helps , or not :(

Здравствуйте, извините, у меня нет для него запчастей или какой-либо дампы.
И последний совет: вы пытались запустить меня...
Albano.Matos 发表于 2024-2-25 14:42

Yes, I've already tried everything, nothing helps.
This programmer turned out to be too flimsy, and the manufacturers write that it is reliable, although it is quite possible that it was their fault that it deteriorated.
Albano.Matos, I didn’t ask you a question about PIC, I turned to the developers, but as you can see, their only job is to sell and that’s all.
Thank you Albano.Matos for your support!
Now I will need to buy a new programmer and, of course, not from these manufacturers, since despite the fact that their product itself deteriorates out of the blue, they themselves are not eager to help in any way.

返回列表 回复 发帖