返回列表 发帖

After firmware upgrade the "check device ID" can't be performed

I have upgrade XGPRO software today ( to version 12.01 ) after that i received a request to upgarde also Firmware of the TL866II PLUS
during the reflashing the indicators went very slow... (on last 2 years this process was very fast)
after flashing there was a message like "can't restart programmer"

and now i have this issue on "check device id"

there is a way to FORCE a new reflash (maybe using another USB prot with another chipset)

回复  Bartoloni
reflash it.

The "reflash firmware" is grayed out beacuse the firmware is the latest one ( 04.02.129 ) .. i need to to overwrite it with the same firmware (and i will use a different computer with a different USB chipset)

there is some sort of extra command to force the re-flash??? something like: xgpro.exe /force  ???

i need to wait next official firmware upgrade ?

meanwhile i bought another TL866II Plus ... i think this device is very useful and i need it...
there is a way to duplicate the firmware from my new device to the old one?

sure :)
here you are:

the system self-check is also reporting everything NORMAL.

Can you upload a screenshot

Sure:

回复 10# Evcon

:( i think i will do a firmware reflash using the DavidGriffith opensources utilities... but i'm little worried about the bootloader or losing  the serial number...  ican't wait 6 months to reflash with next official update :(

Very thank you!

is this the correct pinout?

nevermind... yep, just tried, and the squared one is the 1 :) thank you again for the support!

返回列表 回复 发帖