返回列表 发帖

IC 6821 Test Problems

Good morning I tried to carry out the test of some new ic 6821 as proof, but the test gives me many errors . That? The cip are new, recently bought. What am I doing wrong?Thank you all

Good morning I tried to carry out the test of some new ic 6821 as proof, but the test gives me many  ...
Rico 发表于 2022-2-11 21:42

Hello,
              As an user....Can you, please, post an image of the error, or several images?
Best Regards

Hello, I have the same problem. I have tested more han 10 MC6821P chips and Autofind fails and Test fails by the TL866+.You can see here my 3 pictures attached.
Is there any specific setting to apply or something ?

position

MC6821P position.jpg

Autofind result

MC6821P Autofind.jpg

Test result

MC6821P test.jpg

Hi, did you get my message above ?

Hi, still not working with v12.01

Hi, still not working with v12.05

Tl866 II, T48, T56, Not support this MC6821Chip.Best regards

Thank you for your reply. But then why is it in the TL866II_List.txt ?

回复 8# papi

Sorry.Because T48 and T866II is not a VCC on PIN20 , so it only Tested on T56.
and it is a bug we will fix it.

6821_T56.jpg
2022-7-15 15:20

I see. So it will be working with v12.06 ?

Hi, Mr. Admin, I have tried to test the MC6821 with the v12.12 since you said you would fix the bug but it is still not recognised by the TL866II Plus. Do you still think you can fix this bug or TL866II will never be able to recognise this chip ?

回复 11# papi

it has been explained:
   T48 and T866II is not a VCC on PIN20 , so it only Tested on T56.

Thank you for your reply. So what did you mean on 15 July by : "it is a bug we will fix it." ?

Also, I understand support for TL866II will remain for only approx. 3 more years, but what about support for T56 ? Will it still go on along with T48 after 3 years ?

回复 13# papi

Hardware replacement is a normal for electronic products.   
T48 and T56 are two products with more differences.

(TL866-3G)T48  hardware will be the last version of the low-cost programmer(I think).
T56 hardware and software will be updated in the future.

Thank you for your reply.
And which bug did you mean on 15 July by : "it is a bug we will fix it." ? A bug in the TL866II or in the XGPro software ?

Please don't forget to reply to my question above : which bug did you mean on 15 July by : "it is a bug we will fix it." ? A bug in the TL866II or in the XGPro software ?...

回复 16# papi

No note, only T56 support.
In the logic test, there is no classification of programmer models for supported chips

回复  papi

In the logic test, there is no classification of prog ...
admin 发表于 2022-8-28 11:16

Dear Admin,                     In cases like this, it seems a hardware limitation from TL866II and T48.
Can you, please, if possible, give an idea, draw a secure board pcb with maybe external power,
and post an article about it, and how to solve it safely? ( like you have done here T48 Adapter DIY (T48编程器自制适配器) - 编程器使用与软件下载 - XGecu Programmer Forums - Powered by Discuz!  with other adapters).

With the T48 population growing , and a big population TL866II already in place for years, your expertise
and knowledge, and happy customers, a path to success!

I know, time isn't never enough.

Rgds

In the logic test, there is no classification of prog ...
admin Posted on 2022-8-28 11:16

OK thanks.

返回列表 回复 发帖