返回列表 发帖

XGecu T56 – complain

I have been using the Xgenu since start of January 2022 and I’m not 100 % satisfied with it.

1. The new ZIP-socket is notalways easy to place the chips into.

2. I often experience issues like the attached image, where the old TL866II just do its job [slower], but without complaining.

T56.JPG

3. Sometimes I experience that the Xgenu freeze-up in the programming initiation of simple 27C256 and 27C512, here I have to use the turn off/on button at the side, I never experienced such with the TL866II.

I find it embarrassing that the TL866II feels more stable, when it costs 3 times less. Could you please fixthe XGenu firmware, so the device is more stable going forward?

My USB Power voltage is 4.89V from the Laptop USB output, sothat cannot be my issue from my point of view.

Here is another example:

512.png

You can see that the programming of a 27C512 was successful and after the programming the software has a “verifying flash” feature, whichwas also stated as “Succeeded”.

To be on the safe-side I open the Verify feature and run an extra Verify and here I’m informed that the programming was not complete.

Is the “Verifying FLASH” feature defect, as it cannot see the same faults as chip verify?

返回列表 回复 发帖