返回列表 发帖

Adding SDTNPNAHEM-016G Chip

I have been trying to manually add a chip definition for the Sandisk SDTNPNAHEM-016G, but have had no success. I am using the settings gotten from the datasheet for the 008G model and increasing Page Size to get the larger chip.
XGecu crashes at various points during the read/verify phase on reading the chip. I have created both profiles for both the 008G and the 016G cersions but XGecu crashes on both.

I was able to get it to read with the 008G profile before updating the software, but I am not sure if that is the issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

回复 1# SirA

Upgrade to the latest version V11.71
There is no difference between EMMC 08G and 16G, when the chip reading is abnormal.
The working voltage can be switched for testing:

1. VCC=3.3V/VIO=3.3V    <->   VCC3.3V/VIO1.8V

2. Try to read by 4bits mode

Thank you reaching out. I am not sure if it matters, but the chip in question is a 48-pin TSOP NAND.
I am at SW Version 11.71 and Firmware 00.1.51

I do not see a place to change the VIO in the Config tab, just the VCC, I have tried at VCC@2.5v (Below the operating voltage of 2.7v-3.3v) and VCC@3.0v to no luck.

I am not sure what 4bits mode is, unless it is Bit Flip Permission, which I tried as well at both voltages.

Attached is the Technical Specifications of the 008G version.

Sandisk Snip.png

回复 3# SirA

I got it wrong. I thought it was an EMMC, but it was actually a NAND chip. Please give a screenshot of the error when reading.

As far as the error, it is just Verify Errors. Sometimes it goes through all of the sectors, and sometimes it is just on a couple hundred. When I dump without verify, I get no data in the dump. just pages of of 00, FF, 33, etc.
The crashing gives no error. the app just closes. Sometimes I have to powercycle the T56, and sometimes I do not. Crashing might be due to trying out different settings that the reader cannot handle. I can send you logs, if there are any.

Current Settings (Adjusted for the 016):

PageSize :  16384

SpareSize :  1024

Pages Per Block :  512

Blocks Size :  8192KB + 512KB

Total Blocks :  2084

Device Size :  16GB + 1042MB

Bus Width :  8

nCE# Pin :  1

nRB# PIN :  1

Is there anything that can be seen that I set up incorrectly in my settings, vs the datasheet?

回复 6# SirA
this is 64Gb (8GB) memory:
Test:
PageSize :  16384
SpareSize :  2048
Pages Per Block :  256
Total Block : 2048

or
PageSize :  8192
SpareSize :  1024
Pages Per Block :  512

Total Block : 2048

Those settings did not dump the NAND correctly either.
I fear that either the T56 will not correctly dump the contents of this device, or it is going to require I have a usb controller in front of it to get a good read.
Thank you for your help and I appreciate all of your assistance.

返回列表 回复 发帖