返回列表 发帖

TL866II-Plus pin errors on 48 pin chips

I am having constant pin error on any 48 pin chip, even new ones and good ones removed from a working TV, check adapter pins to IC with DMM and pass OK, did short test on adapter and passed too, I do not see this device send any power to the pin 12 and 13 in the toshiba TH58NVG3S0HTAI0 as this ones are the power pins, it just trow pin errors.
XGECU.JPG

After I ordered the adapter I was able to read and write ,Thanks to all.

I just placed a order, what is the use of the adapter I have? see link
lumina 发表于 2021-10-18 23:44

Hello,            After select the correct IC to program, sometimes there are the same reference,
but different case, always do the way that Admin recommend.
As an example , selecting IC ... AC39LV088   and pressing 'device info', you will see the image
of adapter you already have. As most adapter have 2 stages, sometimes, the very same base
can be used with several top adapters. For TVs i prefer not shaping parts on critical parts, to
avoid bad contacts, and other damages, that's why i got V2.
Hope not confused you :-(

I just placed a order, what is the use of the adapter I have? see link
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... st_1101427433.pic_3

see <device Info>for correct adaper,
TL866 NAND use a specail adapter

NAND.jpg
2021-10-18 21:39

Using this adapter.
lumina 发表于 2021-10-18 10:01

Hello , I think , sorry if i'm wrong, the adapter you are using is for old models of TL866A-CS and not for TL866IIplus
I've ordered this one, link below,  and works ok , V2 the newer one, does not need modification (v1, does and is documented
in 10.30 software, if you press device info)
Android tsop48 nand nand08 adaptador/adaptador ic socket, somente para tl866ii plus programador para nand flash chips, mais novo v2 fixo|Calculadoras| - AliExpress
If you have bought a kit , maybe you find it already there ( bottom part )

Using this adapter.
ADAPTER.JPG

Error with a good working IC, just removed from a working TV
Err2.JPG

Self test is OK, this device only works for the 8 pin EPROM so far, unable to fix any TV with this device.
Test1.JPG

Error is on any 48 pin IC new or used
Err1.JPG

返回列表 回复 发帖