返回列表 发帖

Pin detect error when reading MX30LF1G18AC with TL866II-Plus

Hi,

I'm trying to read a MX30LF1G18AC using my TL866II-Plus and keep getting a "Pin Detect error!".
I use Xgpro v11.20 and the programmer firmware is 04.02.126.
I made sure that R01 is 470ohm, that C01 is 2.2uf (my multimeter says its 2.3uf) and I also added the wire between C02 and the socket pin as the picture suggests.
I also tried to clean the chips contacts and resolder all adapters connections.

This is the error:

Assistance will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Rom

Bumping up... Thanks

回复 2# rom.cyncynatus

1. Is the chip direction reversed?
2. Check each line of the adapter with a multimeter.

PCB:
NAND_08-2.rar (547.34 KB)

Hi,

1. No, I made sure that the chip's dot is aligned with Adapter's pin 1 (and arrow).
2. It was tedious, but I just finished verifying all traces. All is OK. However, this is only the lower board of the adapter. Can I verify the top one as well?

Edit: I have realized that there are pin names in the file you have sent. I checked two example pins (10, 11 - CLE, ALE) and verified that there is a connection all the way from the lower board, up to the chip itself when it is in the upper board. However, the software error marks those pins as undetected for some reason.

Thanks! Looking forward to your further assistance.
Rom

回复 4# rom.cyncynatus
UP48_SN003.rar (17.21 KB)
Up PCB
PCB_TSOP48.png
2021-8-20 10:10

OK just finished checking upper board as well. All traces are OK, board is good. Any other ideas?
BTW, picture and file are different. I have the SN003 (as the file) and that is what I'm using.
Thanks.

回复 6# rom.cyncynatus

If other chips can be used, the programmer should be no problem .

Scrape the IC pins with a blade.

I tried cleaning the chips legs. Didn't work.
It seems that the missing pins are really close together on the ZIF socket, so I believe its either the adapter, or the programmer. Since I already tried to resolder and clean the adapter, I now did the same to the programmer. I cleaned the ZIF connector solder joints from flux residue and I reflowed the board-to-board connectors. I didn't reflow the ZIF contacts as they seemed fine. The board-to-board connectors seemed somewhat dull, so I reflowed them only.

Is there a way to test the ZIF socket pin-by-pin using the software? I have a bench power supply. I think of a test like putting a small amount of voltage on each pin and seeing using the software if it sees that. Is it possible to do something like that?

Thanks,
Rom

回复 8# rom.cyncynatus

1. T00LS--> Self-check the programmer
2.  if no problem of Self-check,   Short-circuit all 48 pins of adapter with a wire for pin test.
3. upload your adapter pic

回复 9# admin

1. Self-check passed successfully.
2. I shorted all 48 pins together (picture attached), pressed the read button (set to MX30LF1G18AC) and now it says that pin detected passed, but obviously fails on over-current protection.
3. Attaching all pictures.

What does that mean? The memory chip itself is bad?

Thanks!
Rom

回复 10# rom.cyncynatus

BAD CHIP

返回列表 回复 发帖