返回列表 发帖

How unpack partition table from full dump NAND chip

Hi!
I need to make a copy of the Nand chip.
I can't write a copy to the new chip in "Hadr Copy" "Single File" mode because the new chip has a Bad Block.
I want to use "Partition Mode" and "Skip Bad Block" mode, but I don't know what partition markup is on the original chip.

How do I know/unpack a partition table from a full dump?

Upload to me your nand flash dump file and I sent to you the partition address to try using with partition mode and skip bad block, Currently I am trying to get the correct addresses and am waiting to try on a device with bad sectors.

回复 4# kuzma2000

Don't know how to partition.

the only way:

Replace a  new chip.It is best if there are no bad blocks

回复 2# admin

I tried to record the chip in single partition mode for the entire volume (1024 blocks).
It successfully writes data to the partition but fails validation.

Programming Nand Flash : Succeeded. Time : 16.641 S --  Flash Size :135168 KB
Verifing Nand Flash ...
Block#252 Verify error Bytes: 1174
Verify Error Blocks: 1

At the same time, the Bad Block list is empty.
I think my programmer can't identify a faulty block when programming (6.4.7.1) in this situation.

How can I manually mark/add Bad Block it to the Bad Block List?

I cant upload images - Adobe Flash Player does not work now:(

I read these notes and want to figure out what to do with such bad blocks :)

These two links talked about how bypass bad blocks  - write in Partition mode and skip bad blocks.
http://forums.xgecu.com/viewthre ... 1&extra=#pid747
http://forums.xgecu.com/viewthre ... ghlight=bad%2Bblock

Can you get ahead of what partitioning on a flash drive if there is only a full dump of it?
If I write only one section (the whole flash drive), how to correctly calculate the END_BLK and CNT_BLK values

回复 1# kuzma2000

Please read carefully, Chapter 6: NAND/ SPI_ NAND Programming  of the user Guide

NAND/ SPI_ NAND Programming Notes:
1. It is possible that the speed of programming the chip is faster than reading , because the software automatically skips the content of the empty data during programming.
2. In the process of reading, erasing , or programming, if chip has bad blocks, the tip will appear, but i t does not affect the programming of the chip.
3. It is not necessary to check the bad block before copying. As long as the verifying is correct and there is no error when programming, the new copied chip will be available. If there is a bad block in the new chip, the software will skip writing if the bad block is empty data when copying. If the new chip has a bad block, and the original chip has data to be written to the location of this bad block, the data can’ t be written into this bad block, the programming error will occur. Please replace with another new chip, (the location of the new chip bad block’s position is generally random).
4. Repairers usually do not know how to deal with bad blocks, so only copy directly with hard copy mode

返回列表 回复 发帖