返回列表 发帖

Help with compatible adapters for T56

Hi all,There exist a list, with compatible T56 adapters, as many exist on xgecu store site?
Many, already for earlier programmers, are the same for T56 and some are different
or updated versions for T56, an example is the PLCC44 adapter for T56 shows no jumpers,
but the kit for TL866IIplus have 2 jumpers.
Any friend can help, as i am new to T56 and never used other xgecu programmers before?
Thankx a lot

回复 1# Albano.Matos

T56 All adapters below 56 pins are shown in the software, and the pins are one-to-one.

T56PLCC44.jpg
2021-8-9 10:34

Dear Admin, For new people is always confusing. I've ordered an adapters kit , that in the picture for PLCC44, have 2 jumpers, ADP-017, and there are other kit for T56 only with PLCC adapters, that includes the PLCC44 adapter without jumpers, but much less adapters. The adapter with 2 jumpers we can see it in universal adapter selection alone, but not the one without jumpers. I've ordered this adapter kit because more adapters for less price. Could not yet find, the reason for the 2 adapters, anyway i was  informed that SPI adapter, in the same kit , not needed on T56...if a list was available, compatible, not compatible ( or not compatible Yet), etc,  a decision was always easy to prepare for future needs, even it only lists the adapters in the XGECU store.

Thank you so much, for your help

返回列表 回复 发帖