返回列表 发帖

SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD bad blocks

Hello guys
buy 10 nand SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD from different sellers telling me they are original
but they are all with bad blocks
I try to bypass the bad blocks and bypass the check and then solder on the radio board and nothing doesn't work
My question is: where can we buy these trusted NAND SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD ??????
Because all the sellers say that it is good and none does not go, all with bad blocks
I see other SAMSUNG nand that gives problem with blocks
maybe the T56 programmer does not work well with nand SAMSUNG K9F ???
I await your answer
Thank you

Yes, in verification you have error on bad block but programming end well.

Hello guys
after testing nand SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD with bad blocks and using Hard copy method without verification option
everything perfect, the SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD
but before writing in the nand I see that the XGecu program comes by default with a value of 3v and not with 3.3v I chose 3.3v as the manufacturer of SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD
with this method I tested SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD with 1,2 or 5 bad blocks and it works on car radios
My question is: is it necessary to do the verification with the Hard copy method?
I see that if I leave the verivication option, it gets an error but the program says that the programming is perfect
thanks for your help

hello Steve007iii, STALKER_71
thanks for your help
I continue with your instructions
within 3 days I will tell you everything

Hello guys
buy 10 nand SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD from different sellers telling me they are original
but  ...
barto44 发表于 2021-8-2 01:40

*** Bad Block Manage Mode ***

# 1 Skip Bad Block

If a bad block is found during reading or writing IC, the programmer will skip the bad block. And directly proceed to the next block.
as below:

#2 Hard Copy

Force data reads or writes regardless of whether the block is marked with a bad block or not. If the verifying displays error during
writing, programming will be stopped. This method is generally used for technical maintenance when replacing memory chips.

#3 Replace Bad Block

Bad blocks are found to be written to the beginning of a specific block set, that allows the system to logically feel that the memory
is still a contiguous area, and is generally used in partitioning mode.
See detailed instructions in the example configuration as below. The number type in the start block (example: 900) is the actual
replacement block index that is written to FLASH when the bad block is found

Hope this helps you solve your problem.

Nand almost always has bad block. Use Hard copy option to write. Maiby in verification you hav error in bad block. But often it work.

返回列表 回复 发帖