返回列表 发帖
I join the question above and ask too.  When you plan to introduce ufs support? At the moment, this is the most relevant and demanded memory standard.

I understand that it's hard to do right away, but although you can make it clear to wait for ufs support at all or buy another programmer.

I understand that it's hard to do right away, but although you can make it clear to wait for ufs support at all or buy another programmer.

Maybe one of this document can help you understand how adding UFS to T56. Please give feedback about this. We wait. Great thanks.

JESD220-1A+UFS+Unified+Memory+Extension+version+1.1.pdf (888.45 KB)

JESD220-2+Universal+Flash+Storage+(UFS)+Card+Extension+Standard.pdf (899.85 KB)

JESD220C+Universal+Flash+Storage+(UFS),+Version+2.1.pdf (4.73 MB)

abbr_d25b7a27a7280ec59237ac6f2814fa1b.pdf (317.06 KB)

JESD223C+UFS+Host+Controller+Interface+(UFSHCI)+version+2.1.pdf (1.52 MB)

Maybe PWM-mode as in z3x can be supported. It used one differential line. And work in low speed.

OK. We just have to wait.

Messages were deleted, of course.  Thereby recognizing that they simply scored on ufs and that's it.  No one flash ufs dumps of 10GB.  For the configuration and firmware of bootloaders, 3MB / s is enough.  But like I said earlier, you don't want to do that.  Delete messages as much as you like.  It won't help you.  Look for other fools and tell them stories. How about jtag support? We need to wait some more years?

返回列表 回复 发帖