返回列表 发帖
回复 2# STALKER_71
研究了一下资料,工作量好大,一下还搞不了。

回复 5# STALKER_71

There is no need to wait for t56 to support UFS.
I can not  determine whether it can be supported. The differential signal of t56 FPGA can reach up to 960MHZ, but UFS requires 1.2GHZ. I wonder if UFS can work at low frequencies.

回复 7# q519948746
这TL866II 逻辑上没有问题,但硬件因为有高压,而没有专门的高压隔离电路,影响了高速时的稳定性,所以无法支持,下一代TL866已在开发测试中,使用32位MCU,USB2.0 480MHZ通信,IO驱动隔离同T56,会全面支持SPI NAND。SPI NAND速度接近T56. 售价<300RMB

回复 7# q519948746

Thanks,I have these documents。

回复 11# STALKER_71
PWM MODE speed is too low .  only support G4.  MAX 72MHZ

A UFS device shall support the PWM‐G1 (default, mandated by [M‐PHY]), PWM‐G2, PWM‐G3 and PWM‐G4 GEARS. The PWM‐G5, PWM‐G6 and PWM‐G7 are optional.

A plan has been found. It can support HS-G1 on T56 (not tested yet), but due to the global lack of chips, it is now necessary to complete an additional task with a workload of 5 months, so it only be tested later.

回复 14# bg4lbi

测试了,T56对UFS无法支持,最后发现通用编程器要支持UFS难(PWM模式没有意义,速度太慢,理论上最快只能6MB/s),UFS HS走线要求很高,T56硬件支持不了

? 你是不是发错地方了

回复 16# STALKER_71

Can You find a universal programmer that supports UFS that the price is low than 500USD?
Can not someone develop a universal programmer with UFS ?(It's all because of hardware limitations, it can't be done,UFS must use a separate high-speed interface)
if support it with lower speed.  it will be complained by more peoples. Also I think this is a garbage function.

It is already very good to do so about T56 with a low price.
The function of the programmer is relative.T56 can support it very well, other programmers do not support it, and there are also many cases.
JTAG generally  used on 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers. it has been tested  via JTAG  for  PIC32.
JTAG programming for MCU cannot be added in the short term.

返回列表 回复 发帖