返回列表 发帖

UFS什么时候添加支持

技术大佬  UFS什么时候添加支持啊,这是一个新的种类,添加里可以增加T56卖点啊,很期待,很多手机UFS需要通过编程器调整后才能开成U盘。我认为UFS 可以优先于其他的芯片,毕竟这一块是在T56空白

回复 16# STALKER_71

Can You find a universal programmer that supports UFS that the price is low than 500USD?
Can not someone develop a universal programmer with UFS ?(It's all because of hardware limitations, it can't be done,UFS must use a separate high-speed interface)
if support it with lower speed.  it will be complained by more peoples. Also I think this is a garbage function.

It is already very good to do so about T56 with a low price.
The function of the programmer is relative.T56 can support it very well, other programmers do not support it, and there are also many cases.
JTAG generally  used on 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers. it has been tested  via JTAG  for  PIC32.
JTAG programming for MCU cannot be added in the short term.

Messages were deleted, of course.  Thereby recognizing that they simply scored on ufs and that's it. ...
STALKER_71 发表于 2022-2-17 16:22

As an User... Just an idea. What about a developer kit for T56, for anyone could build it's own future needs?Even if need to pay extra, or maybe it's already there for anyone with such skills.

Hope it's a nice and fair idea , or not....:)

Messages were deleted, of course.  Thereby recognizing that they simply scored on ufs and that's it.  No one flash ufs dumps of 10GB.  For the configuration and firmware of bootloaders, 3MB / s is enough.  But like I said earlier, you don't want to do that.  Delete messages as much as you like.  It won't help you.  Look for other fools and tell them stories. How about jtag support? We need to wait some more years?

回复 14# bg4lbi

测试了,T56对UFS无法支持,最后发现通用编程器要支持UFS难(PWM模式没有意义,速度太慢,理论上最快只能6MB/s),UFS HS走线要求很高,T56硬件支持不了

? 你是不是发错地方了

回复 7# q519948746
你没试试速度如何,太慢了真的太慢了,就是没发使用啊。

OK. We just have to wait.

回复 11# STALKER_71
PWM MODE speed is too low .  only support G4.  MAX 72MHZ

A UFS device shall support the PWM‐G1 (default, mandated by [M‐PHY]), PWM‐G2, PWM‐G3 and PWM‐G4 GEARS. The PWM‐G5, PWM‐G6 and PWM‐G7 are optional.

A plan has been found. It can support HS-G1 on T56 (not tested yet), but due to the global lack of chips, it is now necessary to complete an additional task with a workload of 5 months, so it only be tested later.

Maybe PWM-mode as in z3x can be supported. It used one differential line. And work in low speed.

回复 7# q519948746

Thanks,I have these documents。

回复 7# q519948746
这TL866II 逻辑上没有问题,但硬件因为有高压,而没有专门的高压隔离电路,影响了高速时的稳定性,所以无法支持,下一代TL866已在开发测试中,使用32位MCU,USB2.0 480MHZ通信,IO驱动隔离同T56,会全面支持SPI NAND。SPI NAND速度接近T56. 售价<300RMB

Maybe one of this document can help you understand how adding UFS to T56. Please give feedback about this. We wait. Great thanks.

JESD220-1A+UFS+Unified+Memory+Extension+version+1.1.pdf (888.45 KB)

JESD220-2+Universal+Flash+Storage+(UFS)+Card+Extension+Standard.pdf (899.85 KB)

JESD220C+Universal+Flash+Storage+(UFS),+Version+2.1.pdf (4.73 MB)

abbr_d25b7a27a7280ec59237ac6f2814fa1b.pdf (317.06 KB)

JESD223C+UFS+Host+Controller+Interface+(UFSHCI)+version+2.1.pdf (1.52 MB)

回复 6# admin

总之还是希望您能尽力而为,曾经您说TL886II无法支持spi nand,可是连10块钱的CH341A 都已经被俄罗斯大佬开发出了支持SPI NAND的软件版本。
QQ截图20211201222530.jpg
2021-12-1 22:11

回复 5# STALKER_71

There is no need to wait for t56 to support UFS.
I can not  determine whether it can be supported. The differential signal of t56 FPGA can reach up to 960MHZ, but UFS requires 1.2GHZ. I wonder if UFS can work at low frequencies.

I understand that it's hard to do right away, but although you can make it clear to wait for ufs support at all or buy another programmer.

I understand that it's hard to do right away, but although you can make it clear to wait for ufs support at all or buy another programmer.

回复 2# STALKER_71
研究了一下资料,工作量好大,一下还搞不了。

I join the question above and ask too.  When you plan to introduce ufs support? At the moment, this is the most relevant and demanded memory standard.

返回列表 回复 发帖