返回列表 发帖

K9GAG08U0E tl866ii Plus

Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста, добавьте чип SAMSUNG K9GAG08U0E,  K9GAG08U0A в поддержку программатора TL866II Plus. Заранее спасибо!

TL866II cann't support >8Gb ICs.
You can calculate that the USB FS mode 12Mb / s, the fastest speed of TL866II processing NAND chip can only be 400KB / s 16Gb NAND about 2,200,000KB data. Just reading need about 5500S. whole process need about 4hours.

SO, It is impossible to let a 30$ programmer to support ultra-large capacity chips.

I don’t care how long the whole process takes, the main thing is that you can read and write these chips it is very important to me ,,, Thank you!

回复 3# sergey42
TL866II does not have enough stability to read NAND.
It ’s not that we do n’t want to support it. It really ca n’t  be supported. There are many problems. For example, it took you 2 hours to read it, and then it took 2 hours to verify. The result is wrong. I do n’t want to be complained by others.

Сможите для меня лично сделать это-добавить в поддержку эти микросхемы я хочу сам проверить будет ли от этого толк,мне нужно востановить телевизор,кроме этого программатора TL866II Plus у меня не чем прошить эти микросхемы. Заранее спасибо!

You can personally do this for me - add these microcircuits in support, I want to check whether this will be of any use, I need to restore the TV, except for this TL866II Plus programmer I have nothing to flash these microcircuits with. Thank you in advance!

Hello! There was such a problem in new versions of the program, if you install fuse and flash atmega8 Then it is neither read nor written even if you remove the ID check, although in previous versions of the program, for example v8, it didn’t matter which way and how to install fuse anyway after that everything was read and it was written ...
Снимок.PNG
Снимо2к.PNG

Reinstalling the program now works, only those microcircuits from the same batch that the Terer checked went into disrepair because of what this could happen now I tried to write everything and read it only after I completely reinstalled the program.

返回列表 回复 发帖