返回列表 发帖

Programmer not recognized after firmware update failed

Hello,
I just installed version 11 of the software for the TL866II Plus on a Windows 10 64 bit computer.  The first time I ran the program it told me to update the firmware, then it told me that it didn't have write access to the folder it was installed in.  I tried to provide the permissions, but the change I made did not resolve that issue.

I decided to upgrade the firmware anyway, and it started to run OK but then it stopped and told me that the upgrade failed and to remove the programmer.  (I'm sorry I don't recall the exact message.)

Now, when I plug in the programmer, the power light is solid and the run light is flashing.  When I start the program, it does not recognize the programmer, and the run light continues to flash.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or is my programmer bricked?

Thanks

I tried it again today, and now it works.  I didn't do anything with it, it just works.  Go figure.

回复 1# rickseiden
run light is flashing:  USB driver software is damaged, reinstall the software

Hello.My T56 has stopped working. I bought it a few days ago and made a few copies of the DUMP on the 29F400BC. (version V1212 on Win 10) everything was ok, but unfortunately the day before the XGpro application did not want to open and I had to open the application twice but somehow it worked. today I connect the T56 unit to the pc and it was not detected? I replaced the USB cabel, checked another computer, did an apdate to V1215 and nothing. The device is not visible in the device manager? not even recognized? POW and RUN diodes are on all the time without blinking after connection.

回复 4# CrisELDi

Disassemble the programmer and connect the ports PIN2 and PIN5 of J1 connector.
Power on the programmer, it will enter BOOT.if it is normal . reflash firmware.

then diconnect pin2 and pin5 of J1

T56_BOOT.png
2022-8-23 09:46

回复 5# admin

Hello.
I have buy the Xgecu T56 at 19 may 2021... i have use i for about 38 chips. All was good. Today i need it since 3 month.
I connect it..and i am unable to have any usb connection..i have test another cable ..computer..and so like says in this post.
But nothing work.
My T56 is under Warranty. If i open it to do the trick says in this post to try to set in boot mode and reflash will
the warranty stay available ?

Many thanks.

Have a nice days.

回复 6# alfxgT56

Please contact:532007590@qq.com

Hi. I'm from Poland. A few days ago on Aliexpres I bought a new XGecu T56 programmer. I have a problem with him. The programmer is not recognized in any computer.
The latest software is properly installed.
I tested on different USB cables and on different computers with different operating systems.
After connecting to the computer, both LEDs (power and run) are on continuously. I didn't connect to the computer even once, I didn't do "Reflash firmware", because there was no such possibility. I'd rather save the hassle of returning to the store. Please help, is it possible to damage the programmer or rather the firmware?
I saw on the forum a description of how to go to BOOT mode by shorting J1 PIN2 and PIN5. Therefore, I have a question, where is the re-uploaded software? Thank you.

Hi. I'm from Poland. A few days ago on Aliexpres I bought a new XGecu T56 programmer. I have a probl ...
Tadeusz_B 发表于 2023-2-22 06:11

Hello,            As a user.... As i know, jumpering pins as stated can recover the programmer from an incomplete flash,
as it will ( maybe) be recognized but not functional, and reflash option did not become available after Xgecu
software start, or if flash fail in early stages, and programmer isn't recognized at all, leds always on,
(if no hardware failure) it will be recognized and allow reflash to latest level within xgecu software.Normal Leds start sequence is 'Run' blinks a little and turn off, only 'power' stays on, starting xgecu software it will blink 'Run' briefly,
blink more often, when doing communication with programmer, or work with eprom in socket.
If you need permission to do it, wait, please, for ADMIN answer of ask the seller.
Latest firmware from Xgecu 12.50 , in my case, is now at version 1.68.

Hope not confused you.

Best Regards

Ваши программаторы испортились из-за заводского брака контроллера PIC32MZ1024EFH144 и производитель не хочет этого признать и помочь. Напишите мне на giorgii@mail.ru и я расскажу, что вам нужно сделать.

返回列表 回复 发帖