返回列表 发帖

SAMSUNG K9GAG08U0E

Hello,
I have an issue with programming this IC. Programmer T56 shows bad sectors, and I have the options of replace, hard copy and skip. With skip option it does the programming, but it does not do it properly as the motherboard doesn't work with the IC back on the motherboard. Is there a solution for this problem?

Thank you

Use hard copy. Maybe in verification you have error in bad block but always it work.

I don't have a hard copy, only a skip, but it doesn't program properly because the TV is still resetting.

In options tab must be hard copy.

回复 1# spektar65

This is a problem that is easy for professional technicians to understand, The solution for ordinary customers: find a chip that  have not bad blocks. use hard copy.

I am a professional and I understand. The problem is to find a chip without bad sectors. I got a few from China and each had them.
Colleagues with other programmers like RT809h manage to reprogram the old chip while me fail with T56.
Is there anywhere to buy a reliably good chip?

回复 6# spektar65

There is no universal algorithm for skipping bad blocks.No Programmer can do it automatic for the data read from the chip. You will know if you try more testing.
The skipping of bad blocks must be written in the partition method, and the partition table must be load or set correctly.
If you know  the partition of this chip, you can try to skipping bad blocks.
others:
Not only the partition problem, but also the bad block index table, and the physical address conversion, some of the content maybe not stored in the NAND FLASH.

ThanksWhere to buy a reliable chip?

回复 8# spektar65
1. Change the chip to write, if the mother chip is blank  in bad block of target, it can be programming normal.
2. Buy different batches of chips from different sellers

Some programmers can do auto bad block managment. One of it UFPI.

回复 10# STALKER_71
In principle, it cannot be universal, but it is possible for a specific TV or other equipment.
The same model of equipment with different production dates may not be universal.

Only the early Linux simple bad block management solutions can be auto, but this has been eliminated and it is no useful.

Ofcourse its not universal. Some kind of have defferent types if bad block managment. UFPI it's only example how it work with this function.

is this a partition table for this chip?i found this partition table inside dump file,
If this is what is required, how it can be set in the
T56 programmer settings, else how can I benefit from it ?
K9GAG08U0E Partition table.png

返回列表 回复 发帖