返回列表 发帖

Font size issues on 4K monitors, laptop display 4k

It is problematic to work with the programmer on a laptop with a 4K display, very small fonts and icons, can this be fixed?

With my 4K monitor, i got fonts too large to fit on some parts, like tabs. Please see picture. Anything i can do?Video Adapter: INTEL UHD Graphics 620
Resolution: 4K

Brand: Lenovo 20N2

回复 2# Albano.Matos

The software does not have the function of changing the font size.
Normal conditions, the system font size should be set to 100%.

回复  Albano.Matos

The software does not have the function of changing the font size.
Normal co ...
admin 发表于 2021-9-19 14:03

Dear Admin, You are right, but  If i do This, everything else will be come very small for my eyes.The default (Recommended)  scaling is 150% 4k monitors, for this  I'm trying other approach,
like different desktop for this app. If i was successful i post here what i've done.
Maybe driver scaling is failing ...if not possible in the program should be elsewhere, driver ?

Best Regards

Dear Admin, You are right, but  If i do This, everything else will be come very small for my ...
Albano.Matos 发表于 2021-9-19 21:40

Dear Admin,                     12.23 looks great now in 4K, finally problem solved ! :D

Dear Admin,                     12.23 looks great now in 4K, finally problem solved !
Albano.Matos 发表于 2022-9-29 14:29

Dear Admin,                      From time to time, i see some ICs that still show display partially cut.
Almost all are ok, Thank you. One Example , other is ATF22v10, Flash area. Even if maximize
screen, still like that.
1236-window.jpg
2022-11-18 14:52

Just let you know. Rgds

回复 6# Albano.Matos

OK,fixed in next versison

回复  Albano.Matos

OK,fixed in next versison
admin 发表于 2022-11-18 16:58
Dear Admin. Fixed on 12.38. Thank You

返回列表 回复 发帖