返回列表 发帖

TL866II plus problems

Hello. I suspect my TL866II plus may have arrived defective. Downloaded the software and installed succesfully. When I connect the TL866II plus via USB, the pow led is lid and run led blinks briefly. Problems start when I start the Xgpro programmer software (v11). I get repeatedly "The USB power voltage is too low" popup, followed by "Write Fpga BitStream device error!" and software does not start until I disconnect USB cable. I have tried this with several USB ports in two different PCs and always same result. Anyway, when software is finally running and I reconnect the USB cable, no USB power voltage popups are shown anymore and the programmer gets connection*************************************************
1 Programmer Connected.
  Device 1: TL866II-Plus Ver: 00.00.00
       USB SPEED MODE: FS 12MHZ

Version seems odd here, 00.00.00.
Tools - Reflash firmware is not enabled in software so I cannot reflash firmware as instructed in user manual.

Tools - System Self-check fails every time with
VPP Testing......
Write deivce error

and run led keeps blinking rapidly.

Needless to say that any operation with chips fails also.

Any advice would be appreciated greatly.

Ok. Thank you for your help trying to resolve this.

回复 3# Test

Your programmer's boot has been damaged.The only solution is to send it back for repair by connecting your seller.
(If using MICROCHIP IDE tools to read the MCU of the programmer, it must cause BOOT damaged)

>A. run led blinks briefly is USB dirver is not intalled correctly.  Reinstall software.

I'm running out of options how to get USB driver installed correctly. So far, I've
  • run XgproV1100_Setup.exe as a user
  • run XgproV1100_Setup.exe as an Administrator
  • run UsbDriverIntall.exe from install folder as a user
  • run UsbDriverIntall.exe from install folder as an Administrator
  • updated driver in Device Manager by right-clicking XGecu WinUSB Device and selecting Update driver and proceeding with the Have Disk route
  • updated driver in Device Manager by selecting XGecu WinUSB Device - Properties - Driver - Update Driver and proceeding with the Have Disk route

I have also removed the installation, rebooted and installed again but no change.

If there's any help to see if driver is properly installed, here are the events I see for the device in Device Manager when USB cable is connected

Device USB\VID_A466&PID_0A53\5&23ce17bd&0&7 was configured.

Driver Name: oem14.inf
Class Guid: {305f914e-d119-4842-bb2d-f53760a221a7}
Driver Date: 02/27/2018
Driver Version: 1.11.9200.16384
Driver Provider: Haikou Xingong Electronic Co,Ltd
Driver Section: USB_Install
Driver Rank: 0xFF0001
Matching Device Id: USB\VID_A466&PID_0A53
Outranked Drivers: winusb.inf:USB\MS_COMP_WINUSB:00FF2000
Device Updated: true
Parent Device: USB\ROOT_HUB30\4&2b7d45a3&0&0

Device USB\VID_A466&PID_0A53\5&23ce17bd&0&7 was started.

Driver Name: oem14.inf
Class Guid: {305f914e-d119-4842-bb2d-f53760a221a7}
Service: WinUSB
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters:

>B. Ver0.0.0 is bootloader, none  of test function.you need to refrash firmware first.

I would gladly refresh firmware but that option is not selectable in software. There isn't any popup message for firmware update either. I'm not using any external USB hub, USB cable is connected directly to USB port in PC motherboard. There are 12 USB ports in my desktop PC and 3 in my laptop PC and I've tried pretty much each of them with no luck. Is there any alternative way to flash the firmware?

回复 1# Test

A. run led blinks briefly is USB dirver is not intalled correctly.  Reinstall software.
B. Ver0.0.0 is bootloader, none  of test function.you need to refrash firmware first.

It is usually caused by using a USB hub.

1.do not use an external HUB when refreshing.

2.directly connect the programmer to the USB port of your computer's mainborad to refresh.
3. Restart the computer to test. If it still cannot solve the problem. try to do the refresh operation on another computer.

返回列表 回复 发帖