返回列表 发帖

Feature request TMS2532 for vintage computer restoration

Hello Good people of XGecu Forum

Last year I was asking for addition of TMS2532 Vintage computer EEPROM chip. You have told me to remind you next year because no time to do it now.

It is now next year so i give you a friendly reminder that this chip is still highly requested.

Following Link contains the Datasheet
TMS2532_TI.pdf (tvsat.com.pl)
It is getting hard to find new EPROM programmers that can handle such an old chip at 25V. I think it would be a real selling point for your device if it could handle this chip as i believe your device would become a very good alternative to buying expensive and usually 2nd hand programmers from the 90's or older off of ebay.

Thank you again for your consideration

I second that.  Please TMS2532  AND  TMS2532A .
It was promised last year that it will be implemented this year, but obviously not done yet.

Bump :D
More vintage chip tests would be very useful indeed (8250 uart etc)

回复 3# theesem

I have already bought a test sample, this old chip supports need to special processing, the  current Imax is too large,VCC about 5V350mA /VPP 25V 50mA

That's unfortunate. What about the "Standard SRAM" tests? I had these on the 866II+, but that option does not exist anymore on the T56. I often need to check old SRAM chips like 6264, 6164, 662256 etc., and it's awkward to have to have two programmers connected. I'd very much prefer to have this option available with the T56 as well.

回复 5# theesem

Will support in the future

Hello,

I need too the support of the TMS2532, TMS2532A, at least in read only.
For information, I mistakenly read it as a 2732, it works but only for 2k other the 4k due to the different pinout for A11 pin.
So, reading the device should not be a problem to implement...

Kind regards,

返回列表 回复 发帖