返回列表 发帖

T56 & TL866II Plus Problems with In-Circuit Programming - PLEASE HELP!

Could someone please help clarify for me how to successfully "test clip" program a soldered Macronix MX25L4006E SOP8 and a Winbond W25Q128JV SOIC8 chip both on the same TYAN S5545AG2NR-HE "secure flash" model motherboard using this XGecu T56?  I understand that this model needs custom "crossover" wiring from the ICSP to the clip and proper grounding and whatnot and the diagram which comes up in the XGecuPro Software v1266A for each module to explain the "in-circuit" custom ICSP pinout is not clear at all to me concerning how this test clip should be wired for a successful chip pin connection.  I bought this for work for this particular time-pressing project I'm working on and cannot make heads or tails of how I'm supposed to wire this ICSP to test clip for these two model chips.  This T56 is literally worthless to me if I cannot get this sorted out.  My simple Coright Skypro is much easier to use than this device -- it literally autosenses all modules and senses with successful programming many SOIC/SOP-8/16 soldered "in-circuit" chips with POMONA or 3M Test Clips with little struggle.  Admittedly my handy Magnifying Lamp is a huge help in getting solid clip commections and minimizing destroying clips too quickly, but this soldered Macronix MX25L4006E on the TYAN S5545AG2NR-HE "secure flash" model motherboard is not reading or writing correctly at all.  I've ruined 3 total clips struggling before realizing the chip needs a custom wiring for a successful ICSP connection.  The problem is what exactly that 8 pin wired schematic looks like.  I've messaged the XGecu and posted on their message board with zero response.  If you boast in-circuit programming concerning your programming product, you shouldn't make the instructions impossible to sort out.  This is extremely frustrating.  Can someone help me out with this "in-circuit 8-pin SOP pinout ICSP connector to Ponoma test clip" please?  I also have a nearly unused TL866II Plus with SPI DRIVER ICSP Enhanced Adapter if that is easier to use for this task.

I have the same problem. No documentation and the wiring diagram do not help.
I'm trying to read an PM25LD020 on my T56. I have the provided SOP8 clip. It came with 8 female-to-female cables, but by the diagram they provide on the app it doesn't appear this SOP8 clip is even supported.

---

我有同样的问题。没有文档,接线图也没有帮助。我正在尝试在我的T56上读取PM25LD020。我有提供的SOP8夹子。它带有8根母对母的电缆,但是根据他们在应用程序上提供的图表,似乎这个SOP8夹子甚至都不受支持。

ISP is not a guaranteed method for chips in which this is not provided standardly.
If you are very unlucky, you can damage the device.
Therefore, unsolder the chip and flash it through the socket

返回列表 回复 发帖