返回列表 发帖

ADP_F48_EX-1 ADP_F48_EX-2 EMMC ISP

Please provide schematics for three T48 programmer adapters ADP_F48_EX-1, ADP_F48_EX-2 and EMMC ISP and EEPROM dumps for personal use. I will be very grateful . Because it turns out that I bought a car without a steering wheel and wheels. You assure users that all your adapters are open. My email address is justalex1@i.ua or justalex1968@gmail.com. thank you

Please provide schematics for three T48 programmer adapters ADP_F48_EX-1, ADP_F48_EX-2 and EMMC ISP  ...
justalex1 发表于 2024-1-29 07:13

Hello,             Hopefully they do publish them, but as i know , for T48 they are 'open' till 42/44 pin, with more pins
they are 'proprietary and encrypted' . T48 Adapter DIY (T48编程器自制适配器) - 编程器使用与软件下载 - XGecu Programmer Forums - Powered by Discuz!

Also hope, that software updates resume soon, have Admin here often, to help us with 'ultimate quality' support.

Best Regards

The fact is that I need to make my own universal adapter for NOR FLASH S29GL064N with two pads for 48 and 64 pin housings. I no longer know a programmer where such information would be closed from the user. Anyway, this is a monopoly excess and the programmer must be returned to the seller. And the ADP_F48_EX-2 and EMMC ISP adapters have less than 42 programming ports, why is it not possible to get documentation on them? Best regards .

Excuse my ramblings, but in the case of a commitment to buy closed encrypted adapters for every type of chip at a monopoly inflated price, while no seller warns about this at the time of sale, has all the signs of monopoly abuse, and selling without warning about it has signs of fraud. It is a matter of time to receive antimonopoly lawsuits and the return of sold devices with a demand for moral compensation. Now the HP company receives such lawsuits for the obsessive sale of encrypted cartridges for printers.

The fact is that I need to make my own universal adapter for NOR FLASH S29GL064N with two pads for 4 ...
justalex1 发表于 2024-1-29 19:34

Another approach is buying them when in promotion price:
Now they are at a little bit more then , in Euro: 18 first buy,  23 with regular user from Ali express.
XGECU Official Store - Amazing products with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
with free transport and already tested.

Even RT809H start doing encrypted adapters much sooner then T48, and Svod4 or Svod3, do not
have 'any information' at all...  I think , they are trying to protect themselves from Insider (China)sellers...

Being forced to buy additional devices from only one manufacturer, without which the device cannot be used for its intended purpose, is a monopoly abuse. And no auctions with the products of one manufacturer will replace competition in the market. And the fact that the buyer is not informed that he is only buying half a programmer, because most of the stated chips cannot be programmed by the device without an alternative add-on device and is a scam. When it comes to a small percentage of claimed supported chips as exclusive, that's understandable. But when most of the declared chips require an additional imposed device and without warning before the sale, this is a direct path to lawsuits.

T48 (TL866-3G) is half a programmer and there is no other programmer from other manufacturers where the situation even closely resembles yours.

Congratulations . In fact, the situation is even worse. It turns out that not only the adapters, but also the entire device is closed with a cryptochip, because without specialized adapters imposed by the manufacturer, it is impossible to program a significant number of microcircuits from the declared list, since the software works only with these encrypted adapters. . The manufacturer closed the adapters and prevented the operation of a significant number of the most necessary for most users of modern microcircuits. In order to use the programmer as intended, users are forced to buy a fairly significant set of closed adapters, and the cost of even a minimal set of monopolistically offered adapters, without which it is simply impossible to use the device, is many times higher. . . than the cost of the device itself. The device is closed precisely from working with the most popular modern microcircuits. The statement that supposedly adapters up to 44 contacts are open is a lie, because modern and popular microcircuits are closed, regardless of the number of adapter pins, the ports of the ISP connector are closed in general. And all this information is hidden from the buyer, which is misleading when choosing the right device.

You buy a programmer for $40-45 with functionality for $100. And are you still dissatisfied with something?
No one owes you anything, connoisseurs of freebies. And no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy a T48. You are completely out of your mind with your freebie demands.

*You buy a programmer for $40-45 with functionality for $100. And are you still dissatisfied with something?
No one owes you anything, connoisseurs of freebies. And no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy a T48. You are completely out of your mind with your freebie demands.*
Are you in the fifth or fourth grade of secondary school? Okay, I'll explain as for a student. How can a manufacturer sell a vacuum cleaner to a buyer that is advertised as a means of cleaning with water and write about it in the certificate, and then offer the buyer a nozzle for cleaning the floor, because the vacuum cleaner cannot do without this nozzle. this, then I do not envy such a manufacturer and seller!So in this case I was misled by claiming to program 34,000 chips for $50, selling a device that, without additional coded devices, would not be able to program most of the claimed chips by direct wiring.  A $50 device with $10 worth of supported features! That's right, the functionality is 10 or 20 percent of the declared at the time of sale! The manufacturer does not have the right to name coded devices that extend the functionality and make it possible to program additional types of chips, because the adapter is not an authorized device, but only makes working with the chip convenient!
I explain that there are violations after violations. At the same time, the programming device itself must have a certificate for only those types of microcircuits that can be programmed without additional enabling devices and contain an explanation about the possibility of expanding the range of supported microcircuits by purchasing an additional enabling device, which cannot simply be called a transitional device. In such case, the manufacturer must certify each such permitted function expansion device as a separate electronic product with a clear list of its functions.  And most importantly, all this must be demonstrated to the buyer before he makes his choice and consciously buys what he needs.
Better tell me how to quickly contact a company representative to get certificates for the T48 programmer and certificates for authorized expansion devices that the manufacturer provides as adapters for some reason. I will be inspired to do an examination on the non-compliance of the devices with the declared documentation. And then we'll see what to do.

I am not saying that the manufacturer does not have the right to make additional encrypted devices, it's just that in this case these devices must be designed and certified accordingly. And such products should not be sold as auxiliary products for convenience, but as separate products that add functionality to the device and not as mere accessories! For some reason, manufacturers want to remember their rights and do not want to study the rights of the buyer.
Civilized companies that care about legality and their authority on the market are not stupid and have known for a long time about such an easy and illegal way of making money. Only there they know how to count better. Consider what is more profitable, to make your devices open to functionality, or to have large costs for the legal registration of coded devices!

Упоротая русская вата, которая всю жизнь жила за чужой счет. Которая использовала украденный Windows, украденный офис, и украденный PS. Тебе никто ничего не должен. Не нравится ценовая политика Т48, тебя здесь никто не держит, халявщик обдолбаный.

返回列表 回复 发帖