返回列表 发帖

T48 EMMC isp adapter does not work.

Hi! I already used this adapter, it was worked, but now it doesn't work correctly. The lines to the device's CPU are cut off and do not interfere, but the connection to the EMMC is unstable. Using an oscilloscope, I see a distorted signal on the lines. Is it possible to find out what transistors are installed in the adapter? This is a transistor in a SOT-323 package marked K N. Is this 2sk3018? Identical transistors are checked differently with a multimeter.

img014_.jpg

Please help me solve this problem. For checking, I use a TV board that I previously read and write through this adapter, but now it doesn’t work. AnalisisIC gives an error. I removed the T5 transistor and replaced it with a jumper - the analysis worked, but the reading did not work. I removed transistor T0 and replaced it with a jumper. After this the EMMC is read. What is causing this problem? The adapter worked previously.

Please help me solve this problem. For checking, I use a TV board that I previously read and write t ...
AlexShen 发表于 2024-1-22 02:54

As a user,                As some users here get some ICs working with older version of software , some 12.55, some even older.
try it if you want it.
if you need/want to try older versions of software.... the latest you already have...
http://www.xgecu.com/MiniPro/xgproV1263_setup.rar  ,  just change the release numbers, a small list follow from version 12.x

Hope it helps you, or not :(

With older versions I receive a message that the version is out of date and a proposal to upgrade, reading is interrupted.

With older versions I receive a message that the version is out of date and a proposal to upgrade, r ...
AlexShen 发表于 2024-1-22 14:43

Please, post image of messages. Rgds

With Ver 12.55. I click the Read key.

Screenshot-48(4).png

With Ver 12.55. I click the Read key.
AlexShen 发表于 2024-1-22 22:54

Hello,

Thank you for post message. Software 12.55 , as i know and you can confirm,
date is 14 APR 2013. 12.63 is 07 of September 2013, then sooner, all of us will have same message,
even with 12.63. If you want to try, setting the date back from your machine just for a try....   
Hopefully they will post a new version before latest version expire. Sorry for that....
Thank you so much for info!!!!!

Best Regards

I replaced the 2sk3018 transistors on the CLK and D0 Lines and now the adapter works again, problem solved.

Столкнулся с похожей проблемой. Программатор работает нестабильно. Очень долгое ожидание инициализации. Сигналы CLK и CMD есть. Частота CLK 400кГц. Если инициализация успешно прошла, скорость чтения не превышает 8мГц.

返回列表 回复 发帖