返回列表 发帖

Kaprizov caps large 1st duration, Wild beat Kings 5-3

ST PAUL, Minn Kirill Kaprizov scored the 2nd objective of his newbie period to cap Minnesota's three-goal first duration and bush beat the Los Angeles Kings 5-3 on Thursday night. Marcus Johansson had a goal and a help, and Kevin Fiala, Nick Bjugstad and Joel Eriksson Ek also scored for Minnesota, which had shed two straight Kaapo Kahkonen made 32 saves for bush. " It had whatever from the start," Bjugstad stated" We had great power from all around the lineup. " Dustin Brown, Drew Doughty and Alex Iafallo racked up for Los Angeles in the second straight and fourth overall meeting between both teams this period Jonathan Quick quit 23 shots for the Kings, who lost 2 defensemen to scary-looking injuries. Matt Roy left after going carelessly into the boards, and Sean Walker was struck in the face by a put shot. " There's mosting likely to be great deals of bad blood this season since we're playing teams so much," Doughty said" In the past, I don't think there's a bunch of poor blood with Minnesota However, yeah, I think tonite some of that began. " The knowledge in between the groups might be resulting in some very early stress Minnesota onward Marcus Foligno and Los Angeles defenseman Kurtis MacDermid, who racked up in the Kings' 5-3 win on Tuesday, started a combat the opening draw Harry Howell Jersey. The Wild then took control. Johansson opened up the racking up just 3:33 into the first with his 2nd objective of the season. Los Angeles had a chance to link it when Kahknonen was knocked out of his net as Austin Wagner and Jared Spurgeon hit the goaltender The Kings missed a shot on the open internet and Fiala blocked a shot to springtime himself for a breakaway that he broke past Quick It was Fiala's 3rd goal in four games. Johansson after that established Kaprizov with a clever, cross-ice pass to cover the scoring in the first. " Well, 2 video games ago I simply believed it was our worst begin most likely," Wild train Dean Evason said" Last game we felt we obtained obtained of the video game with some fines in the initial However I think our team from the begin of the period has prepared to go right from the drop of the puck Andre Lee Jersey. " Minnesota allowed Los Angeles back into the game in the 2nd by making a series of journeys to the penalty box The Wild were asked for 11 minutes worth of penalties in the first 12:09 of the period. Fiala was examined a five-minute major and video game misconduct after he pressed Roy going into the boards Roy tried to quit and his skates headed out from underneath him, causing him to go carelessly into the boards. Roy was down for a number of minutes before being assisted off the ice. " It will be on multiple video clips, instructing clips for young gamers, older players, junior players, pro gamers on basically what not to do," Kings trainer Todd McLellan stated" I feel bad for Roysie I do not even recognize if there's any type of intent on the Fiala thing, it simply happened Yet we have to recognize by now that we can't do that. " Brown and Doughty's objectives both began the power play Denis Dejordy Jersey. SCARY GAMEAlong with Roy leaving the game, Pedestrian was hit in the face by Matt Dumba's slap shot in the 3rd Walker dropped to the ice and left a path of blood as he attempted to skate back to the bench. McLellan claimed both were being seen by medical professionals and he anticipated them to travel with the group back to Los Angeles. ATHANASIOU OUT FEE TO COVIDBefore the video game, Los Angeles advanced Andreas Athanasiou on the COVID-19 procedure list The announcement came after the team's morning skate. " It's been a screwed up day because min one, to inform you the reality," McLellan claimed" I obtained a telephone call at about 6:30 this early morning, alerted that Andreas was favorable and after that the entire thing kicked into play So, our pregame skate was messed up due to the fact that there was a variety of other men via contact tracing that needed to obtain retested We had the taxi team all set to go We figured out late that the gamers were going to be offered to us. " DAY TO DAY?Wild goaltender Cam Talbot joined the group's early morning skate, yet he missed his third straight video game with a lower-body injury Kahkonen began his 3rd straight video game and played in his 5th straight.

返回列表 回复 发帖