返回列表 发帖

McCann scores in OT, Penguins defeated Avalanche 4-3

The Pittsburgh Penguins have handled lots of adversity this season, so a couple of unfortunate bounces weren't going to bother them.Instead, they became a lot more figured out and discovered a method to win again.Jared McCann scored at 3:19 of overtime and the Penguins defeated the Colorado Avalanche 4-3 on Friday evening for their fourth straight road win.Evgeni Malkin, Bryan Rust and Teddy Blueger each had a goal and an aid for the Penguins, who recovered from blowing a late result in get 2 points Matt Murray made 28 conserves and Dominik Kahun had three aids for Pittsburgh Oskar Olausson Jersey, which overcame a pair of late-period objectives to win for the 13th time in 17 games.The Penguins are 3-1-1 given that losing leading marker Jake Guentzel to a season-ending shoulder injury They've played without captain Sidney Crosby for the last two months and have a total of 183 guy games shed to injury."It was another really gritty, difficult win, " Murray claimed "And that's what we required tonight That's a truly excellent team over there, so we simply stayed resilient no issue what took place."With goaltender Pavel Francouz off for an extra skater, the Avalanche linked the video game with 30.4 secs left in regulation when Matt Calvert tipped in a fired by Cale Makar - the second time they beat Murray in the final mins of a duration In the 2nd, Gabriel Landeskog turned a shot from the neutral zone and it took an odd bounce past Murray at 18:20. Murray got rid of both objectives and was awarded when McCann beat Francouz from the slot for his 12th objective of the season."I believed he reacted truly well I thought he had a solid video game, " Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan stated of Murray "Obviously, that fluke goal was a difficult one."Landeskog included an aid and Nathan MacKinnon additionally racked up for Colorado The Avalanche are 3-6-2 in their last 11 games."Clearly we obtain the one point, however we came right here for two Chris Simon Jersey, " Makar said.Malkin, that got his 640th career assist earlier in the video game, provided the Penguins a 3-2 lead when he beat Francouz inside the left blog post at 15:43 of the third duration for his 13th goal of the season.MacKinnon scored a power-play goal in the initial duration, his 27th He has 6 goals and seven assists in the last 8 games.Colorado was up to 2-5 in overtime and shootouts."It's wonderful for us that we had the ability to recover and connect it with the empty internet, " said Francouz, that made 26 saves "It's an asset, but I assume we deserved 2 points."Malkin showed up to tie it in the first yet the goal was forgoed off since Rust was draped on Francouz with the puck sitting at the front of the crease.The Penguins did draw even in the second period when Blueger racked up right after a Colorado charge kill prior to Landeskog connected it with his 11th of the season."That's a difficult read I can't really expect that sort of bounce Cale Makar Jersey, " Murray claimed "I'm just attempting to venture out and play and resolve it down so our defense can make the play, and it jumped sideways on me I simply cleaned it off as quickly as I could."Corrosion got Pittsburgh also once again with his 18th objective 1:14 into the third.

返回列表 回复 发帖