返回列表 发帖

Do me a favor

Like above, please do me a favor, Unlocked these Universal Programmer that support on the fly programming. Every Universal Programmer out there dozens of Universal Programmer support on the fly programming even Xeltek Universal Programmer can do it. You know what, I hate every time i need to reprogram a bios serial chip with 8 pin sop, i must desolder the chip before reprogramming. All the Universal Programmer that I've been used before can directly doing on the fly programming instead of needed to take out the chip to doing so. And even the cheapest Universal Programmer like TOP Programmer also doing this without hassle to hot air gun remove the chip before reprogramming. So the question is why the hell your Universal Programmer cannot do that instead need many procedure to do a simple thing? I've been using many types of Universal Programmer, that can directly reprogram on the fly and fully functional but why do yours can't? I bet just your Universal Programmer have these issue. I never encountered any other brand that need so much work just to reprogram a single bios, That's is insane. So please on the next update, please remove the warning and unblock that on the fly reprogramming. Please don't let people many obstacle which with 5 second work need to expand to 20 minutes of work. This is crazy.

Like above, please do me a favor, Unlocked these Universal Programmer that support on the fly progra ...
madkingmy 发表于 2023-12-27 09:58

Did you get or read my message? Please be a responsible manufacturer or supplier and respect people request. This shows your after sales services are very poor and bad and sucks. Not like Xeltek, they'll always answer every question from customer.

If you cannot do it, please just close your forum and don't selling useless products anymore because there's no after sales service. It's fuckin suck and irresponsible fuckup.

返回列表 回复 发帖