返回列表 发帖

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 4/11/23

Beneficial early morning, Gang Inexperienced Country.  I expect your self're all taking a excellent commence toward the working day.  Yesterday was the working day Odell Beckham Jr was meant in direction of fulfill with Joe Douglas and the Jets.  That was, in advance of the Baltimore Ravens signed Beckham in direction of an preposterous $18M agreement.  Though misplaced out upon the skill of OBJ is significantly less than wished-for, I'm a lot more than high-quality with him staying upon the Ravens for that selling price tag.  The Jets put on't include a bevy of cap region, and even now include a good deal of holes in the direction of fill upon the employees.  Lost out upon Beckham may perhaps too add the staff members toward probably pivoting in the direction of DeAndre Hopkins, or, drafting a WR within just the long term draft.  No matter of what occurs, it'll be fascinating in direction of view which way Joe Douglas and the Jets intend towards adhere to by now that they're all within upon Rodgers.  With that, right here are your back links towards the employees towards begin your early morning. Michael Nania   Eric Allen   As NFL Draft Nears, Jets' Narrative Is made up of ChangedField Point Media   Upon the clock: Fresh York Jets draft previewNewYorkJets. com   Jets Mock Draft 12. 0 Todd McShay Assignments Few of O Linemen for Environmentally friendly  WhiteConnor Hughes   Jets 3 spherical 2023 NFL Mock Draft: How a great deal will Gang Environmentally friendly make investments within offensive line?Below are your neglected connections versus yesterday. I anticipate on your own all contain a harmless and Great loosen up of the working day.
Jets Store

Zaire Barnes T-Shirt
https://www.newyorkjetstee.com/Dalvin-Cook-T-Shirt

返回列表 回复 发帖