返回列表 发帖

Software installation issues

I have windows 10 and xgecu pro model t48I download the xgproV1234_setup.rar and unpack it.
While looking for the installation program, mcafee removed it.

If I force the install to run, it says that the program can't run on my machine.  Even when running at administrator.
If course I can't use the old xpro program, it says its out of date for the programmer.
In the windows about box it says:
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 22h2
Install on 8/30/2020
Os build 19045.2965

回复 1# jacotton
1.png

I have windows 10 and xgecu pro model t48I download the xgproV1234_setup.rar and unpack it.
While l ...
jacotton 发表于 2023-6-10 00:09

As a user,                  I think your problem is caused by the false positive caused by mcafee.  You can workaround
it, but some AV software corrupt the main install file when trying to remove the offending code.
Mine recommended action is contact av support sending them the file to correct false positive action.
They are usually fast!
You can also stop, if it allow, the mcafee software, as windows10 have it's own AV software, if the 3p
software fails to run , stopped, disabled or removed , it usually steps up , then you never get out of
AV software completely. You can verify which av software in on at any one time at windows security screen,
then redownload the install again to  have a complete/workable copy of it.
Some av software have a possibility to upload the positive detected file directly from quarantine screen , inside Av console.
What cause , i guess , is a near the same pattern as the signature file av, and it can occur at anyone time,
with any av software, as almost all receive signature files from a central place, but false positive seems to be
handled individually by manufacturers av software.

Suggestion to Admin,
                              As many users maybe aren't skilled enough to solve some issues, if you can create
a portable edition of Xgecu software  ( that did not need to install ), like CCleaner , Rufus, etc,
will be nice, even if driver part/ini files need to be done in a separate way. Thank you :)

返回列表 回复 发帖