返回列表 发帖

The antivirus constantly swears at the software installer

The antivirus constantly swears at the software installer. If you have an explanation for this - please tell it on the download page of the program.

回复 1# Test

Just ignore the warning from the firewall or antivirus software. The APP software guarantees no viruses

The antivirus constantly swears at the software installer. If you have an explanation for this - ple ...
Test 发表于 2023-5-29 23:19

Hello Test,                The only way i found was , it was happened for me, is to open an incident in your
AV software manufacturer, send them the file to test. They correct the signature file, and it's
corrected, hopefully, for good. If av software complain again, not happened so far with me ,
repeat the process. False positives will never end with AV Software, it's a always present
'feature'.

Hope it helps!

Please add this message to the software download page.

回复  Test

Just ignore the warning from the firewall or antivirus software. The APP software gu ...
admin 发表于 2023-5-30 14:48

Please add this message to the software download page.http://forums.xgecu.com/viewthread.php?tid=20&extra=page%3D1

回复  Test

Just ignore the warning from the firewall or antivirus software. The APP software gu ...
admin 发表于 2023-5-30 14:48

返回列表 回复 发帖