返回列表 发帖
回复  vgrig

The fastest speed for programming NAND on T48 is 6-10MByte per second. There are pro ...
admin 发表于 2023-5-17 19:00

What about buyer rights and compliance requirements? For some reason, manufacturers want to remember their rights and do not want to study the rights of the buyer. By law, the manufacturer is required to indicate in the list of supported chips when selling that these chips cannot be programmed without the purchase of an additional closed device, and such a device cannot be called a simple auxiliary accessory or simply an adapter when sold.  Legally, what you call simply "encrypted adapters" cannot be called that and sold as an a ccessory.  It is a separate closed stand-alone programming chip expansion device that must be listed on the programmer's certificate at the time of sale, and such authorized programming accessory must be certified as a stand-alone device and not as an adapter. The claim about open T48 adapters is not true! the programmer is closed from free programming, namely the most popular microcircuits, almost all of them.  The company is engaged in banal extortion.

Under the guise of selling adapters, the company actually sells a license to use one or another type of IMS, but this is in no way confirmed in the documents in accordance with the requirements of the law!

I do not communicate with innocent animals. I appealed to intelligent people and it was not about the company's price policy, but about the appropriate design of the selected production and sales strategy, about the rights of a person who chooses a particular product. I worked in instrument engineering for the production of electronic measuring devices and sensors, and I have an idea of how such products should be certified. I have an idea of what can be classified as auxiliary accessories, and what should be certified as a separate product that adds capabilities. I politely pointed out the inconsistency of the way of selling and presenting the product to the philosophy embedded in the product and in additional devices.

I have nothing to do with Katsap pigs, by the way!

返回列表 回复 发帖