返回列表 发帖

NAND wiring diagram for T48

Hello,
How can I wire a NAND IC to T48 programmer?
Please send a basic diagram that show which NAND pin connects to which T48 pin.

Thank you.

回复 1# vgrig

The fastest speed for programming NAND on T48 is 6-10MByte per second. There are process requirements for making circuit boards, and customers are not allowed to make the adapter by themselves. There is also an encryption chip on the back.
1.png
2023-5-17 19:00

I'm referring to TSOP48  NANDs, low speed, used in routers, There is a diagram for T56 (see attached), I need the same but for T48 programmer.
Thank you.
nand.png

Is there anyone in the community that owns the ADP_F48_EX-2 adapter and can do a reverse engineering of it?
It is not complicated, that small chip on the back ("encryption" chip) is most likely an I2C eeprom used for adapter identification, it can be read easily.
Thank you, that would be a great help for the community.
I ordered the adapter and I promise to reverse engineer it and publish for everybody but I need to wait 3-4 weeks to get the adapter.

I subscribe, I asked for the same and there is no information available yet. I was very disappointed that XGecu decided not to publish this information, moreover, the manual for T48 does not exist. A schematic or reverse engineering of ADP_F48_EX-2 adapter would be really appreciated by everyone.

The usage method of T48 is exactly the same as T56, and the adapter has prompts in the software according to different programmers.
The T48 can support TSOP48/TSOP56/BGA63, which is already very good. Your requirements are not very realistic, and the self-made adapter with high requirements will cause too much trouble for developers.Moreover, some regular adapters are not expensive.

Yeah, but it's very unprofessional to say: "well, we don't have proper documentation for T48, but you know what, take this one from T56, they all work the same."
They're not the same, in T56's manual nothing applies to T48, ZIF socket is different, wiring is different. The app is the same, true, but we're not talking about the app here.
Moreover, to put a security chip on the adapters to make sure people don't do their own adapters... it's just mean... I guess I'll sell my T48 and buy another model.

The adapters of T48 are all open, except for adapters with more than 40 pins, which is due to the 48 (or more pins ) to 40pins .It is dedicated and cannot be shared with other programmers, and T48 can not use other adapters(more than 40 pins) of  other programmers.

回复  vgrig

The fastest speed for programming NAND on T48 is 6-10MByte per second. There are pro ...
admin 发表于 2023-5-17 19:00

What about buyer rights and compliance requirements? For some reason, manufacturers want to remember their rights and do not want to study the rights of the buyer. By law, the manufacturer is required to indicate in the list of supported chips when selling that these chips cannot be programmed without the purchase of an additional closed device, and such a device cannot be called a simple auxiliary accessory or simply an adapter when sold.  Legally, what you call simply "encrypted adapters" cannot be called that and sold as an a ccessory.  It is a separate closed stand-alone programming chip expansion device that must be listed on the programmer's certificate at the time of sale, and such authorized programming accessory must be certified as a stand-alone device and not as an adapter. The claim about open T48 adapters is not true! the programmer is closed from free programming, namely the most popular microcircuits, almost all of them.  The company is engaged in banal extortion.

Under the guise of selling adapters, the company actually sells a license to use one or another type of IMS, but this is in no way confirmed in the documents in accordance with the requirements of the law!

justalex1 A russian freeloader who has been stealing other people's intellectual property all his life, NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING. Can you accept this with your empty head?

I do not communicate with innocent animals. I appealed to intelligent people and it was not about the company's price policy, but about the appropriate design of the selected production and sales strategy, about the rights of a person who chooses a particular product. I worked in instrument engineering for the production of electronic measuring devices and sensors, and I have an idea of how such products should be certified. I have an idea of what can be classified as auxiliary accessories, and what should be certified as a separate product that adds capabilities. I politely pointed out the inconsistency of the way of selling and presenting the product to the philosophy embedded in the product and in additional devices.

I have nothing to do with Katsap pigs, by the way!

FO kharkiv pro-russian wool, which has been stealing other people's intellectual property all its life.

返回列表 回复 发帖