返回列表 发帖

T48 (TL866-3G) Pinouts for NAND and EMMC

Hello,

I bought the T48 new and have a few questions.

I have not found a manual for this device, only for the TL866II and the T56. Is there a manual for this device?

I already have EMMC BGA adapters and would like to use them with this device. For this I need the pinout, but i have only found a Pinout for the T56. Where can i find the Pinout for the T48.

But much more important to me is the NAND pinout. I have seen that it is possible to create your own chips, but the package can not be changed?
Where can I find the pinout of the device to connect ALE, CE, RE, WE etc. to read out chips without a adapter

This means that the T48(TL866-3G) is limited to the original adapters and is not universal or? I have 2 adapters for Emmc (Easy-Jtag and IFIX), why exactly do these adapters not go?

I would like to work directly on Nand chips using Flying Lines, what do I need to make this work? An adapter only taps the pins. With the T56 there is a pinout for the Emmc adapter, why is this not possible with the T48?

Is it possible to get a pinout for Nand and Emmc or do I have to go to the Rt809h to get this function?

返回列表 回复 发帖