返回列表 发帖

T48 (TL866-3G) Pinouts for NAND and EMMC

Hello,

I bought the T48 new and have a few questions.

I have not found a manual for this device, only for the TL866II and the T56. Is there a manual for this device?

I already have EMMC BGA adapters and would like to use them with this device. For this I need the pinout, but i have only found a Pinout for the T56. Where can i find the Pinout for the T48.

But much more important to me is the NAND pinout. I have seen that it is possible to create your own chips, but the package can not be changed?
Where can I find the pinout of the device to connect ALE, CE, RE, WE etc. to read out chips without a adapter

NAND and eMMС adapters - only fabric made, no DIY.

This means that the T48(TL866-3G) is limited to the original adapters and is not universal or? I have 2 adapters for Emmc (Easy-Jtag and IFIX), why exactly do these adapters not go?

I would like to work directly on Nand chips using Flying Lines, what do I need to make this work? An adapter only taps the pins. With the T56 there is a pinout for the Emmc adapter, why is this not possible with the T48?

Is it possible to get a pinout for Nand and Emmc or do I have to go to the Rt809h to get this function?

XGecu Team,

Please publish a proper manual for T48, don't give us the old one for T56 and TL866II because T48 is different, we need the pinouts for connecting the chips, we need adapters wiring diagrams and other specific information for T48.

More and more people are buying T48 and it's a good programmer, but you will start getting bad feedback if you do not document it properly. There is plenty of information and wiring schematics for T56 but nothing for T48, why?

Thank you.

回复 4# ulltrium

Because the manufacturer wants to gain more money, it deliberately keeps the pin position changes secret and sells you the encrypted programming socket at a higher price. Chinese products are like this, endlessly harvesting you, so whether you want to buy them or not, those who have the ability can crack them.

返回列表 回复 发帖