Notes for SPI NAND with ECC: (for chips without ECC function, ECC option is disabled)
1. All T56 can be ECC enabled by default. If you want to close it, you can disable it in the option. Enable read is the best choice with high reliability, It can ensure that the data read each time is the same, and there will be no flipping.
2. Enable ECC read + enable ECC write, (the data is reliable as the master chip)
3. Enable ECC read + disable ECC write (data may be flipped, which is less reliable than the master chip data)
4. Disable ECC read + enable ECC write (absolutely disabled, if the chip quality is poor, the device is 100% unusable)
5. Disable ECC reading + Disable ECC writing. The probability of overturning is twice that of the third method. The possibility of error is greater, and the reliability of data on the master chip is worse
6. If the device does not use internal ECC, read and write must disable internal ECC for operation. This should be rare