Board logo

标题: SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD bad blocks [打印本页]

作者: barto44    时间: 2021-8-2 01:40     标题: SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD bad blocks

Hello guys
buy 10 nand SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD from different sellers telling me they are original
but they are all with bad blocks
I try to bypass the bad blocks and bypass the check and then solder on the radio board and nothing doesn't work
My question is: where can we buy these trusted NAND SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD ??????
Because all the sellers say that it is good and none does not go, all with bad blocks
I see other SAMSUNG nand that gives problem with blocks
maybe the T56 programmer does not work well with nand SAMSUNG K9F ???
I await your answer
Thank you
作者: STALKER_71    时间: 2021-8-2 06:31

Nand almost always has bad block. Use Hard copy option to write. Maiby in verification you hav error in bad block. But often it work.
作者: Steve007iii    时间: 2021-8-2 07:54

Hello guys
buy 10 nand SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD from different sellers telling me they are original
but  ...
barto44 发表于 2021-8-2 01:40

*** Bad Block Manage Mode ***

# 1 Skip Bad Block

If a bad block is found during reading or writing IC, the programmer will skip the bad block. And directly proceed to the next block.
as below:

#2 Hard Copy

Force data reads or writes regardless of whether the block is marked with a bad block or not. If the verifying displays error during
writing, programming will be stopped. This method is generally used for technical maintenance when replacing memory chips.

#3 Replace Bad Block

Bad blocks are found to be written to the beginning of a specific block set, that allows the system to logically feel that the memory
is still a contiguous area, and is generally used in partitioning mode.
See detailed instructions in the example configuration as below. The number type in the start block (example: 900) is the actual
replacement block index that is written to FLASH when the bad block is found

Hope this helps you solve your problem.
作者: barto44    时间: 2021-8-2 14:28

hello Steve007iii, STALKER_71
thanks for your help
I continue with your instructions
within 3 days I will tell you everything
作者: barto44    时间: 2021-8-4 13:43

Hello guys
after testing nand SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD with bad blocks and using Hard copy method without verification option
everything perfect, the SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD
but before writing in the nand I see that the XGecu program comes by default with a value of 3v and not with 3.3v I chose 3.3v as the manufacturer of SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD
with this method I tested SAMSUNG K9F4G08UOD with 1,2 or 5 bad blocks and it works on car radios
My question is: is it necessary to do the verification with the Hard copy method?
I see that if I leave the verivication option, it gets an error but the program says that the programming is perfect
thanks for your help
作者: STALKER_71    时间: 2021-8-4 15:33

Yes, in verification you have error on bad block but programming end well.

欢迎光临 XGecu Programmer Forums (http://forums.xgecu.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2