标题: New Function: EMMC one key ghost [打印本页]
作者: admin 时间: 2021-2-1 15:03 标题: New Function: EMMC one key ghost
The simplest method: one key to copy EMMC completely:
1. Read all the contents of EMMC with one key
- Select chip model (example: jy001_ 8bits, this is a 4GB chip)
- Set the folder for storing data in Options (e.g. EMMC_ Jy001, use device name + chip model )
- You don't need to change any other settings, just click the [READ] button to read.
The reading results are as follows:
- 4GB chip, read + Verify the total time is 4 minutes 28 seconds, this is the actual operation of a typical time, can be used as a reference. Generally, the chip capacity is the larger, the reading and writing speed is the faster.
- After reading, an EMMC_GHOST.mpj project file is automatically generated as shown in the figure , only open this project file when need to program a new chip.
- After reading, the contents of the folder are as follows: at least 5 files will be generated, one of which is a ONE_KEY_GHOST project file
- If RPMB or GPPx is used in the EMMC, there will be more files
- check the remaining capacity of the disk before reading. If the capacity is insufficient, select the data folder in the operation options and store it on another disk
2. EMMC one_key_ghost
Open the Project : EMMC_ghost.mpj
下载 (200.66 KB)
7 天前 11:56
After load the project file , the data folder, ECSD, CSD and other operation options have been automatically set,Directly click the [PROG.] button on ToolsBar to program.
The programming process is as shown in the figure above. programming + verification takes 2 minutes and 30 seconds. It is faster than reading, Because the blank data is skipped in programming time. The new chip was copied completely.
Notes on one_key_ghost project:
- During project programming, the capacity of boot, RPMB and user partitions between the master chip and the new chip will be compared. (GPPx capacity is not checked, it is generated automatically during programming),If the capacity of any partition of the new chip is smaller than the master chip, programming be stopped.
- During project programming, the EMMC version numbers of the master and the new chip will be compared. If the version of the new chip is lower than the master, the programming will be stopped.
- For the project that needs to program RPMB partition, the correct 32 byte authentication key is needed.
- After opening the project, the user can load the authentication key in the file menu and save the project. This authentication key will be used as the new authentication key when programming RPMB. (the authentication key can also be loaded before reading. When the one key project is automatically saved, it will be saved to the project file.)
- If the authentication key is not loaded, the empty data 0xff will be used as the authentication key when programming.
- Important note: authentication key, a chip can only be programmed once, can't be read, can't be erased, if you lose the authentication key, RPMB data will never be changed. For a specific device, the incorrect authentication key will not pass the normal verification.
- If the old chip is programmed and the RPMB was used, but there is no correct authentication key, the verification error will be prompted, and the RPMB data cannot be programmed at this time. If there is a correct authentication key, RPMB can be programmed normally
|欢迎光临 XGecu Programmer Forums (http://forums.xgecu.com/)
Powered by Discuz! 7.2