返回列表 发帖

After firmware upgrade the "check device ID" can't be performed

I have upgrade XGPRO software today ( to version 12.01 ) after that i received a request to upgarde also Firmware of the TL866II PLUS
during the reflashing the indicators went very slow... (on last 2 years this process was very fast)
after flashing there was a message like "can't restart programmer"

and now i have this issue on "check device id"

there is a way to FORCE a new reflash (maybe using another USB prot with another chipset)

回复 1# Bartoloni
reflash it. donot use external USB hub.  or do it on another computer.

回复  Bartoloni
reflash it.

The "reflash firmware" is grayed out beacuse the firmware is the latest one ( 04.02.129 ) .. i need to to overwrite it with the same firmware (and i will use a different computer with a different USB chipset)

there is some sort of extra command to force the re-flash??? something like: xgpro.exe /force  ???

i need to wait next official firmware upgrade ?

meanwhile i bought another TL866II Plus ... i think this device is very useful and i need it...
there is a way to duplicate the firmware from my new device to the old one?

Can you take a screenshot of the program after executing the Help-About command on the failed 866?

sure :)
here you are:

the system self-check is also reporting everything NORMAL.

回复 6# Bartoloni

Then in what case do you get the error? Can you upload a screenshot of the error?

Can you upload a screenshot

Sure:

Sure:
Bartoloni 发表于 2022-6-21 18:40
Open full screen. At bottom, you have a tap to disable ID check. It helps?
Post images

This programmer has a forced firmware programming mode. You need to ask the forum administrator for help.

回复 10# Evcon

:( i think i will do a firmware reflash using the DavidGriffith opensources utilities... but i'm little worried about the bootloader or losing  the serial number...  ican't wait 6 months to reflash with next official update :(

回复 11# Bartoloni

Open the cover of  the programmer .there is a 6P connector,  short PIN2 and PIN5.  then plug into USB.
you can reflash now!

Very thank you!

is this the correct pinout?

nevermind... yep, just tried, and the squared one is the 1 :) thank you again for the support!

返回列表 回复 发帖