返回列表 发帖

Need Help programming AT17LV65 w/T56

I upgraded from the 866 to the T56 to program AT17LV65 FPGA configuration PROMs, but I think there is a problem with the algorithm in the Xgpro software for it.  It will not write properly.  If I take a blank device (all FF's) and write all zeros (00) to it it comes up and error and when I read it back every other row still as FFs rather than all 00s.  I can select an AT17LV128 and it will write the flash correctly to the smaller device, but then I can't set the configuration.  Please help resolve this problem.  I've attached a picture Capture.JPG
Thank you!

回复 1# dizzy

i will verify it

Thank you!

Have you had an opportunity to look into this problem yet?  I need to get my programming done and may need to return this and find something else that works.
Thank you.

回复 4# dizzy

I tested AT17LV256/512/010  are all Normal.   But I did not have a  AT17LV65.  It is estimated that it will take a week to get one

Ok, thank you.  I will hold off another week.  I can write the flash part of the AT17LV65 by selecting AT17LV128 and changing the address range to end at 1FFF, but the "Config" data fails because I can't change the location for that.

回复 6# dizzy

Samples have been obtained, the problem have been resolved.
There are other things that need to be updated . an upgrade will be released within 5 days

That's great news!  Thank you very much!

Hello,
Thank you for the quick software update.  It did indeed fix the problem I had programming the memory on the device.  

Unfortunately I found another problem.  A blank AT17LV65 is set for a HIGH Reset/OE and I need a LOW Reset/OE configuration.  I've set it to LOW and wrote the configuration information to the device (it says successfully) but you can't read back just the RESET/OE configuration with the READ function (it's grayed out for the AT17LV65), so I had no way to verify that it was indeed set LOW.  I found an old Chipmax programmer (software uses Windows 98!) and it showed the Reset/OE was set HIGH.  So using that old thing I changed it to LOW and now the device works in my application.  

So would you look at the configuration programming for it please?  It looks to be the same for the AT17LV65, AT17LV128, and AT17LV256.  I tried using those to set the Reset/OE to LOW too, but it didn't work either and the READ for them for the configuration is grayed out as well.

Thank you!

回复 9# dizzy

the reset polarity option was be programed. but T56 can not read it . becuse  it out  3 status  0/1/ high resistance.
Am I do it reversed?
your try set to high   and Program it  .  it may be it is low.

Hello.  Thank you for your reply.  I did as you suggested and was able to verify that the T56 is not changing the Reset/OE configuration from LOW to HIGH or HIGH to LOW.  The software says it programmed successfully, but it does not change anything.  I used my old programmer that will read the configuration to verify the state of the Reset/OE.  
Thank you.

回复 11# dizzy

OK, I will more test.

OK thank you.

返回列表 回复 发帖