返回列表 发帖

T56

Please add Byte Swap. I have already email tons of times but no respond. It's make me think there're no support at all!

回复 1# madkingmy

I don't understand what you said, (byte swapping)
This programmer show HEX in 16 bits mode about 16-bits chips, and there is a switch between 16-bit and 8-bit display in the upper right corner of the window. This is only the show HEX mode is different, the content is the same after saving to the file or programming to the device.

EXAM:   
8 bits MODE     0x12 0x34  0x56  0x78
16 bits MODE   0x3412      0x7856

This is a basic data show hex format that has no effect on programming the device, nor on saving files.

Reply to madkingmy

This programmer show HEX ...
admin Posted at 2022-2-8 15:35

Please refer to Xeltek Programmer software.

Reply to madkingmy

This programmer show HEX ...
admin Posted at 2022-2-8 15:35

https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/hYnd5sZz/file.html
Here the Xeltek programmer software

回复 4# madkingmy

this function is useless, what do you want to  do?

Reply madkingmy

this function is useless, what do you want to do?
admin Posted at 2022-2-17 08:43

Useless?? are you kidding me? i need those function to swap program to booting bootloader from a firmware. are you telling me xeltek software are useless? now i'm just get the software and swap byte then save and return to T56 for programming. So you said i'm an idiot for doing that? So do you want to implement to your software or not? just one answer!

回复 6# madkingmy

I can add byte swapping in the next version.

But,

The original datas or the datas read are all in normal order. Many programmers also have not this function.(Usually it's just a display mode switch, 8bits or 16bits)
why do this?

Reply to madkingmy

I can add byte swapping in the next version.

But,

The original datas or ...
admin Posted at 2022-2-18 09:18

Just add 16bit to 32bit byte swap it's ok. those data is in normal order are required and ok for burn into chip.

返回列表 回复 发帖