返回列表 发帖

[Help to read SOIC-8 EEPROM] Test clip ? Adapter ?

Hi,

I'm a recent french customer happy with his stuff (T56 Programmer) but as i am doing a lot of SOIC-8 and get a little bit angry with the way to properly read/write...

I see use a SOIC8 <-> DIP8 adapter but the only thing i have is CNV-SOIC16 DIP adapter.

Please let me know how to use the SOIC8 test clip properly !

Wish you all the best for 2022
Fabian

Hi,

I'm a recent french customer happy with his stuff (T56 Programmer) but as i am doing a lot o ...
Test 发表于 2021-12-24 20:37

Hello,
        As an User....   Using Test clips with more then the native pinout maybe tricky , due to hardware .
Open programmer application, 10.71 is the latest (do not insert any IC), choose correct IC, press device info tab ( near bottom left ).
For example, try choose W25Q80BL, using select IC pull down menu, then at the bottom left press device info , you will
see in the picture a big adapter and the way to connect with smaller pins IC. You should always confirm
how to connect way IC by IC, there are maybe some that needed to be connect differently . You can also press
read button at the top, Chip read window opens, after selecting the correct IC, and see the correct location to insert
the IC if a different socket is used ( do not insert IC ). If everything is ok, you can proceed inserting the IC, and pressing Read button  
in Chip read window. If an error, like bad contact on any pin, you will be informed by error message displayed.
Try to understand well what you are doing, even that T56 is an awesome tool, isn't for sure bullet proof in all situations.
If you feel better to write in french language, do it , as browser translate almost anything.
Soic adapters may have different distances, from pin side left to the right, usually are called 150, 200 and 300, but on SOIC8 the usual is
150 and 200. You can see here Universal adapters - Shop Cheap Universal adapters from China Universal adapters Suppliers at XGECU Official Store on Aliexpress.com   some examples of universal sockets, and here some special to T56 adapters for T56 - Shop Cheap adapters for T56 from China adapters for T56 Suppliers at XGECU Official Store on Aliexpress.com

Hope it helps, if not, tell here again. If you can, post photo about what you are talking about.

返回列表 回复 发帖