IS34ML01G084-TLI TSOP-48

Hello everybody

I am starting and I hope you make many contributions

I have the XGecu-T56 programmer
I'm new and I don't know how to add this chip, could someone help me

chip company: Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.- www.issi.com

chip number :: IS34ML01G084-TLI

TSOP-48

The IS34/35ML1G084 is a 128Mx8bit with spare 4Mx8bit capacity. The device is offered in 3.3V Vcc Power
Supply. Its NAND cell provides the most cost-effective solution for the solid state mass storage market.
The memory is divided into blocks that can be erased independently so it is possible to preserve valid
data while old data is erased.
The device contains 1,024 blocks, composed by 64 pages consisting in two NAND structures of 32
series connected Flash cells. A program operation allows to write the 2,112-Byte page in typical 400us
and an erase operation can be performed in typical 3ms on a 128K-Byte for X8 device block.
Data in the page mode can be read out at 25ns cycle time per Word. The I/O pins serve as the ports for
address and command inputs as well as data input/output.
The copy back function allows the optimization of defective blocks management: when a page program
operation fails, the data can be directly programmed in another page inside the same array section
without the time consuming serial data insertion phase.
The cache program feature allows the data insertion in the cache register while the data register is
copied into the Flash array.

PDF Info :::: https://www.mouser.com/datasheet ... L01G084-1146698.pdf

All help is welcome

回复 1# Steve007iii

1. Choose chips of the same kind of NAND and same package.(TSOP48 Parallel NAND)
2. set NAND Parameters by the data sheet in section 3 of TAB [Config OP.]  
3. For details, please refer to section 10.3 of the T56 user GUIDE
4. we will support all SPI NAND and Parallel NAND of ISSI in next uprade.
Set_Param.png
2021-7-21 09:12

回复 2# admin

Thanks a lot :kiss:
only 1 question how did you get to this?

回复  admin

Thanks a lot  
only 1 question how did you get to this?
Steve007iii 发表于 2021-7-25 11:52

Many chips have an internal chip identification mark (Identification). The content generally has two or more bytes, generally the first
byte is the Manufacturer ID, followed by the chip type or chip capacity. Different chip has the different ID and the function of this
option is to prevent incorrect chips put in. This option is to check the chip ID before reading or writing. If it is correct, continue. If ID
incorrect, abort. This function is optional. The option is checked by default.
For the same type of chip, different manufactory may program in the same way. For chips not supported in the list, you can
select same capacity same type ICs of other manufactories to program. Because ID is different, before programming, uncheck
the option <Check ID>.
For few parts of microcontrollers, the chip ID cannot be read after chip is encrypted. At this time, the option <Check ID> should be
unchecked in the main interface, otherwise check ID error will appear.

返回列表 回复 发帖