返回列表 发帖

Help to clone emmc Sandisk SDINBDG4-8G General Purpose Partition

Hi, I don't know if anyone here, user or staff, can help me with the following problem.

It turns out that I need to clone an emmc sandisk sdnibdg4-8g that has Gpp1 configured with 2gb, I can read it without problems but when I generate EMMC_Ghost.mpj to write a new emmc sandisk this gpp partition is not written, it just copies boot / user partitions.

I make it clear that the emmc to write is new from the factory and of the same model, it does not have the Gpp areas previously configured, I understand that the gpp partitions are programmed only once and cannot be reverted [/ b]
7e4c8cd709c9ba7a07514d9b0e1aad72.png

EMMC_Ghost.mpj&ECSD_CSD&Log_txt.zip (3.83 KB)

回复 1# arrobazo
1. you first open project before progamming.

2. To write a new GPP partition, a  new chip ( GPP no configed ) is required.
If a old chip is used for writing, the GPP configuration of the two chips must be exactly the same.

The most important : you need give  an error message when writting.

回复  arrobazo
1. you first open project before progamming.

2. To write a new GPP partition, a  ...
admin 发表于 2021-10-31 17:44

Thank you first for taking the time to help me ...

Well I loaded the project and then I start the programming but I have the following error, I attached pLog and screenshot.

I clarify that I have new emmc and all have the same problem.
11f63527ca63fba166c26aac6c4a82ed.png

P_log.zip (816 Bytes)

回复 3# arrobazo

This problem is the failure of GPP1 config partition.

I checked the program and no problems be found. I tested it is no problem on other EMMCs, Partition config is normal.
I will buy  SDINBDG4-8G samples for testing.

If in your emmc extcsd partition_setting_completed =0x01 you dont can create GP partition

why can't I write gpp1? what should I do ? if my emmc does not have the gpp area configured

回复 6# arrobazo
I use a other EMMC , test it with your configration ; GPP1 greating is normal.
GPP1.jpg
2021-11-2 10:03

please wait for my order of SDINBGD4-8G

回复  arrobazo
I use a other EMMC , test it with your configration ; GPP1 greating is normal.

p ...
admin 发表于 2021-11-2 10:04

Thank you very much, if you want I will send you my backup if you want it or when you get your emmc sandisk ... I appreciate your support

Read extcsd from emmc ic where you dont can crate gpp partition and post here.

Read extcsd from emmc ic where you dont can crate gpp partition and post here.
STALKER_71 发表于 2021-11-3 07:55

okay!

ECSD_CSD.&LOG.zip (1.97 KB)

Sorry I already understood the problem, I was not very clear about the function of rst_n 0x01 which I cannot modify to write gpp I must have ruined ext csd when I try to clone the emmc's with another programmer thanks for your answers I received other emmc's and no I had problems

they can close the topic :victory:

返回列表 回复 发帖